Ex. At restaurants, at souvenir shop, when asking someone the way to
~, when apologizing, etc.
1) Read aloud. 2) Memorize it 3) Role playing
B: SHORT SPEECH (about 1 min.) Activity
1) Choose your favorite speech from the handout Pattern A is affirmative one,
but pattern B is rather negative.
2) Read and if you find any difficult words or phrases,
look it up in your dictionary.
3) Read aloud many times until you can speak it fluently.
4) Make your own speech from the original speech.
5) Practice it until you can make a speech without the script.
6) Make a presentation in front of the other members.
★No club. But please bring your own speech script to Ishizuka after school.
He will check it.10/26(wed) TEST
★Please come to Ishizuka and try to speak it without scripts after school.
(anytime is OK)